Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Rugby news 12BET update 11/22


Williams reveals Wales ambition

Shane Williams has confirmed that it is his ambition to coach Wales in the future as he is about to earn his final cap as a player.


The 34-year-old, who is his country's record try-scorer on 57, will make his 87th and final appearance for Wales in a Test against Australia at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium on December 3.

And Williams, who was named the IRB International Player of the Year in 2008 and is still contracted to club side Ospreys until 2013, revealed his desire to follow the likes of former Wales star Rob Howley into the managerial set-up.

"I'd like to be [Wales coach], I know it's a tough job," said Williams to BBC Radio Wales.

"It would be nice to do it one day because I love Welsh rugby and I'll keep loving Welsh rugby even after I finish playing.

"I'd like to do something with Wales in the future as a coach or something else.

"I've had a great time with Wales and the Ospreys, it has been my life and hopefully it stays that way even when I finish playing."

He added: "I'd love to come back and do something like Rob Howley. For Rob to be coaching Wales after finishing rugby not that long ago is incredible.

"And what he brings to the way Wales want to attack, he gets overshadowed a little bit as he really does a lot with Wales.

"If I could do something like that and be as successful as Rob in a few years then great. I'd love to be part of it." - http://www.setanta.com

Do not forget to join us in advance and you can bet on the matches as well.

HOW TO CLAIM?
Register an account at www.12BET.com.
Fill in BONUS CODE "12B33" on the signup page during registration.
Make an initial deposit.
Bonus will credited instantly upon successful deposit.
This promotion is eligible to all new members who register under the currency of RMB, THB, MYR, IDR, and VND.

1 comments:

good luck Shane Williams in the future being a coach...

Post a Comment