Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Murphy stop from his Career 12bet update 11/02


Murphy has made 74 appearances, the last of which came in the win over Russia in the Rugby World Cup, but his time in a green jersey is coming to an end.


The full-back is planning to continue playing for the Leicester Tigers for another two years but he has intimated that he will announce his retirement from international rugby sooner rather than later to focus on his club career.

"I haven't made a decision yet, but I'm leaning towards just concentrating on my Leicester career," Murphy said.

"I will probably make the final decision in December before the Six Nations. I'm talking to various people to see what they think as well."


Murphy is part of Ireland's so-called 'golden generation' and if he does decide to call time on his international career, the 33-year-old insists he will walk away without any regrets.

"I've won a Grand Slam and Triple Crowns so I absolutely won't have any regrets," he is quoted as saying in the Irish Mirror.

"The Grand Slam is obviously a huge highlight for me. But there have been too many to mention. I've played in so many enjoyable games in great atmospheres.

"IT is the way it is. You can worry about a lot of things, but sometimes you just have to be happy with your lot. I'm pretty happy with my Ireland career." - http://www.setanta.com

HOW TO CLAIM?

Register an account at www.12BET.com.

Fill in BONUS CODE "12B33" on the signup page during registration.
Make an initial deposit.
Bonus will credited instantly upon successful deposit.
This promotion is eligible to all new members who register under the currency of RMB, THB, MYR, IDR, and VND.




0 comments:

Post a Comment